Accessible Package Insert 4.0 – Text AND Speech
What is the no 1. complaint about package inserts?
That the information is offered in too small a font!
- For OTC products this can be a barrier to buying.
- In the case of prescription products, there is even a risk to drug safety.
The small printed leaflet – for reasons of space and cost – is becoming less and less effective in our ageing societies. Especially for the main consumers, the growing 65+ generation, an accessible package insert will increase patient safety and customer loyalty.
So it is no surprise that legislation is focusing on accessibility more and more.
as accessible package insert
Cost-effective, safe and sustainable
- Unlike NFC tags and other printed electronics, the use of a Speech code, integrated into the normal printing process, is almost completely cost-neutral in production and disposal.
- Multi-level encryption and immutability of the content make the Info Speech Code forgery-proof.
Storable & navigable
- The Info Speech Code contains the complete text of a standard package insert. Therefore, the content is available offline, anytime, anywhere, without an Internet connection.
- The structured content provides easy and targeted navigation for users. Single-tap links make calling Pharmacovigilance or pharmacy hot lines really easy.
- Add a short version of your accessible package insert to the outer package, using a smaller Speech Code version. Read more about the product label…
Customer-friendly & accessible
- Customers scan the Info speech code with the free speechcode app for Android and iOS.
- Since the code contains all data, users do not need Internet access to retrieve them. This guarantees free access anytime and anywhere. And also the data protection of the users.
- The universal design of the speechcode app is simple, intuitive and barrier-free.
- The information appears on the display and is read out aloud at the same time.
- Auto-Storage, individually adjustable font size, contrast and speech speed provide additional convenience.
- Thanks to the read aloud function, an accessible package insert supports all people, for whom reading is already difficult or even impossible.
More about our accessible package insert